WHAT IS MESHASHRINGI? KNOW HOW DOES IT HELP YOU CONTROL DIABETES HERE.
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder that is increasing rapidly among people worldwide. It is a long-term disease that is hard to cure. It can affect anyone even in their 20s. Ignoring diabetes from the beginning can complicate situations for the future. Treating diabetes is hard but not impossible with the help of Ayurveda. Ayurveda has been treating enormous diseases since ancient times. Similarly, diabetes can also be treated with ayurvedic help. Meshashringi is one of the best ayurvedic remedies that is proven to control high blood sugar in diabetic patients.
WHAT IS MESHASHRINGI?
Meshashringi or Gymnema Sylvestre is a small woody plant that is mostly found in India and Africa. This shrub is used in Ayurveda to treat blood sugar. Popularly known as “gudmar” or “destroyer of sugar”, this herb treats diabetes by balancing the ‘doshas’.
Gudmar has a wide range of therapeutic properties. The molecules of this herb reduce sugar absorption in the intestine. Also, it regulates the secretion of insulin hormone that controls the glucose level in blood sugar.
WHAT ARE THE USES OF MESHASHRINGI?
There are a lot of people who do not like to opt for allopathic medicines because of the side effects. But Ayurveda has a lesser amount of side effects that make it more acceptable. Meshashringi uses natural constituents to treat certain diseases without harming them in other ways. Some of the remarkable uses of this medicine are discussed below –
- Diabetic patients experience one of the best meshashringi benefits that is, controlling increased blood sugar levels. It has a natural power to reduce sugar levels by increasing the secretion of insulin hormone in blood vessels. It strengthens the pancreatic cells that control the enzyme levels. These enzymes turn the excess glucose into glycogen.
- Apart from controlling blood sugar levels, this medicine can control our body weight. Studies have proven the fact that Gymnema has weight controlling factors. That is why consuming this medicine regularly helps obese people to reduce their body weight.
- This medicine can also help in metabolic syndrome. Consuming this medicine helps to maintain a proper metabolism rate solving the metabolic problem.
- It is also helpful in constipation. The laxative factors present in this medicine helps to soften the stool. It regulates our bowel movements smoothly.
- Meshashringi can also harden up the blood vessels that helps to have better blood circulation.
HOW MUCH MESHASHRINGI CAN COST?
Meshashringi is easily available in the market. The cost of this medicine can vary depending on the brand or the value of the retail shops. This medicine is quite affordable and can cost between Rs.100/- to Rs. 200/-.
WHAT IS THE APPROPRIATE DOSAGE OF MESHASHRINGI?
Although this is an ayurvedic medicine, we must consult with the doctor before consuming it. The appropriate dosage of this medicine depends on the age, weight, and condition of the patient. That is why consulting with the doctor to know about the right dosage is very important.
However, there is always an average dosage that is safe for all. We can consume one tablet twice a day with some lukewarm water. This medicine can be consumed after having a meal.
IS HIMALAYA MESHASHRINGI RELIABLE? LET’S KNOW ABOUT IT.
Out of all the brands manufacturing meshashringi, Himalaya is one of those brands that is known as a pure herbal brand. Himalaya meshashringi is a pure vegetarian medicine. Thus it can be consumed by vegetarian people as well. Himalaya has used the extract of the leaves of the Gymnema plant to make their tablets. Avoiding the use of any chemical has reduced risk factors for diabetic patients. Also, this medicine is totally free from any kind of added sugar, flavors, and preservatives that maintains the natural nutrients of the plant.
ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS OF MESHASHRINGI?
Although this medicine is pure herbal, an overdose can increase risk factors. We can experience some meshashringi side effects if we do not follow the recommended dosage. However, the side effects are minor but can create complications for diabetic patients. Consuming it with other synthetic medicines or replacing special medicines with it can be risky.
WHAT SAFETY TIPS SHOULD WE FOLLOW?
It is always advisable to maintain certain safety tips while consuming any sort of medicine. Similarly, we must follow some basic guidelines while consuming meshashringi tablets. Some tips that need to be followed are provided below –
- Always consult with the doctor before consuming this medicine.
- Let the doctor know about all the medical conditions so that they can provide an appropriate dosage.
- Replacing other medicines with it or consuming it with other allopathic medicines is not recommended.
- Breastfeeding mothers and pregnant women must avoid consuming this medicine. It can initiate complications in their bodies.
Diabetic patients find it difficult to deal with high blood sugar. Unattended diabetes can harm other organs of our bodies. But meshashringi helps to deal with all these problems pretty easily. The natural properties of this ayurvedic medicine are safe to consume and do not cause any severe side effects. However, consulting with the doctor is always safe. Apart from these minor negative points, this medicine is doing wonders in treating diabetes.