In the medical community, diabetes is considered to be a terminal and incurable disease. There have been numerous studies that have proved that diabetes is reversible. By focusing on medication, diet, exercise, and meditation, a diabetic may also feel that their health is returning to normal. It is therefore advisable to abandon the idea of living a stressful diabetic life and just enjoy the freedom that this beautiful life offers.
Patients with diabetes may experience stress due to managing their disease. Stress can be harmful to their health. For this reason, the first step to becoming free of diabetes is to remain positive and keep in mind that it is possible to reverse diabetes. Changing your way of living shall be an important factor in reversing diabetes.
Reversing diabetes is a process that moves in phases. It takes time to complete each phase. It isn’t an easy process. Even the slightest amount of stress can adversely affect the reversal process.
WHAT IS DIABETES?
Having diabetes is when you have too much blood glucose, also known as blood sugar, in your system. Your main source of energy is blood glucose, which you get from food. The hormone insulin, produced by the pancreas, helps glucose from the food enter the body’s cells in order to be used for energy. There are times when your body does not make enough insulin or does not use insulin effectively. Therefore, the glucose in your blood remains in your bloodstream and does not reach your cells.
It is sometimes said that people with diabetes have “a touch of sugar” or “borderline diabetes.” These terms suggest that they don’t really have diabetes or have a less serious case, but diabetes is serious in every case.
By following these steps, diabetes can be reversed or cured and:
- Meditation: Increasing positive energy and facilitating inner transformation.
- Exercises: Exercise regularly to prevent weight gain and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Diet Plan: A proper diet plan must be followed
- Medication: Taking proper medication and treatment to control insulin levels.
WANT FREEDOM FROM DIABETES THROUGH MEDICATION
When you meditate you increase your focus, eliminate stress and anxiety, and generally improve your sense of well-being. You can also increase your memory by meditating. Patients with diabetes can benefit from meditation to cope with the stress of the disease. Additionally, it helps them gain the positivity they need to maintain a healthy lifestyle and stay free from diabetes.
The following breathing techniques based meditations are suitable for diabetic people:
- Kumbhaka Pranayama : The brain reacts to the stimulation by retaining and exchanging oxygen more efficiently. As a result, the circulatory system is able to function more efficiently.
- Nadi Shodhana Pranayama: Stress and anxiety are reduced and the nervous system is rejuvenated.
- Kundalini: Your nervous system is strengthened as well as your creativity and inner will power are stimulated.
- Zhuanqi: Reduces stress, improves memory, relieves insomnia, and prevents depression.
- Shamatha: A single-pointed meditation, often referred to in the West as “Samatha”, brings about the “tranquility of the mind”.
Simple exercises to help diabetics get freedom from diabetes
The fact that a healthy lifestyle helps in preventing the development of diabetes has been proven by numerous research studies. In addition to controlling diabetes, it helps in the smooth reversal of diabetes as well. There are many benefits of exercising, such as helping to manage weight, improving metabolism, improving blood circulation, etc. As a result, all of these factors contribute to the management of blood sugar levels and the prevention of diabetes-related complications.
The Top 10 Best Exercises for People With Diabetes: Indoor & Outdoor Workouts.
As a result of the current pandemic, Indoor workouts are essential but outdoor exercises are also important. Which type of workout helps in the management of weight, increases the absorption of glucose by the muscles, and increases blood circulation. Here are some best-chosen exercises:
- Swimming: When you are diagnosed with diabetes, swimming is really helpful for you. By lowering the risk of heart disease (cardiovascular disease), reducing weight, increasing insulin sensitivity, and controlling blood sugar levels, it considerably reduces the risk of heart disease (cardiovascular disease), diabetes type 2 and gestational diabetes.
- Dance: Fitness, blood glucose control, and muscle strength are all improved by dancing, as is the body’s sensitivity to insulin. Dancing can even help to reduce stress since it relaxes the mind.
- Walking: Physical activity is the most effective and basic way to reduce blood glucose levels. When you walk, you are helping your muscles to absorb blood sugar, as well as preventing it from accumulating in your bloodstream. Exercise can even help you control your weight, as well as improve your cardiovascular health
- Stationary Bicycling: The purpose of aerobic exercise is to strengthen your heart and improve the functioning of your lungs. The good news is that you can do it right at home. Right at home. It helps to lower the blood sugar levels and lose weight by cycling for 30 minutes a day (three to five times a week) without damaging the knees or other joints.
- Resistance Band Exercise: You can do this type of workout in the comfort of your own home by stretching strong, thick elastic bands. As well as improving insulin sensitivity, it lowers blood sugar levels, burns extra calories, and strengthens muscles by strengthening the muscles.
- Rebounding: Jumping on a mini trampoline is a kind of aerobic exercise that can be done at home. The blood sugar levels are regulated and the cells are able to absorb glucose more effectively with its help.
- Team Sports: Sporting activities such as basketball, soccer, etc. Are effective aerobic exercises. These exercises enhance your flexibility and muscle strength.
How to get freedom from Diabetes with a Diabetic Diet
In a diabetic diet plan, carbs, proteins, fats, and other nutrients should be maintained at the best levels. Food products should control carbohydrate levels and include other important nutrients that can assist in overcoming diabetes.
Dietary recommendations for diabetics include the following:
- Consume more fiber: Fiber lowers cholesterol levels and helps manage blood sugar levels. Fiber also aids in weight loss.
- Try to limit or avoid processed carbohydrates and soda.
- Limit the consumption of sugary foods, such as cookies and candies, as well as dairy products. Sugary foods increase blood sugar levels rapidly.
- Fresh vegetable juice should be a part of your diet.
- Alternate between fasting and eating.
- Stay away from processed foods and applesauce. The sugar in such fruits can cause weight gain.
- Reduce your GI and GL by eating low-GI and low-GL fruits, such as apples, cherries, strawberries, oranges, etc.
Medication to get freedom from diabetes
Treatment of type 1 diabetes:
Insulins: In the treatment of type 1 diabetes, insulin is the most common type of medication.
Diabetes type 1 results from an inability to make insulin by the body. Treatment involves replacing the insulin your body cannot make with a synthetic version.
Diabetes type 2 can also be treated with insulin. This is an injection that comes in different types. Depending on how severe your insulin depletion is, you will need different types of insulin.
Treatment of type 2 diabetes:
Your body makes insulin, but it is no longer able to use it properly if you have type 2 diabetes.
In order to keep your blood sugar levels normal, your body cannot produce enough insulin. In this case, the goal of your treatment will be to help your body use insulin better. This will enable you to get rid of the excess sugar that is present in your blood.
Most medications for type 2 diabetes are taken orally. However, some come as injections. Patients with type 2 diabetes may also require insulin.
How can Vedas Cure give you freedom from diabetes?
One often wonders why ayurvedic medicine is on the rise, despite the fact that other branches of medicine are developing and getting modified. In spite of the fact that Indian Ayurveda is almost completely related to herbal remedies, it has always sought to link natural ways of healing with the individual’s mental, spiritual, and emotional well-being. And this is what Vedas cure offers to you with its Vedas cure Diab Care which has Inder Jau, Kalonji, Kale Til, Gudmar etc. Which will definitely help you in getting freedom from diabetes with its very simple medication