EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GEMER 1 TABLET
Diabetes is one of the most common ailments affecting people all over the world. Be it adults or children, if you are meant to be, you will be diagnosed as diabetic. Age, gender, caste, nothing shields you from a disease like this. As per the reports of World Health Organization in the year 2014, about 422 million people worldwide suffer from diabetes. The increase in the number of cases every year is overwhelming.
This shows that it is definitely not one of those diseases that can be ignored. If not treated they may have fatal consequences. Almost all branches of medication offer their own unique ways of dealing with situations. Gemer 1 tablet is one such marvelous medicine that is specifically used for treating type 2 diabetes. For more details, dig in!
INTRODUCING GEMER 1 TABLET
Gemer 1 Tablet is an anti-diabetic drug. It is a combination of two medicines that are widely used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus. It helps in controlling the blood sugar levels in diabetic people. The medicine is consumed on a daily basis. This medication when combined with a healthy lifestyle, good dietary habits and exercise, gives the best results.
GEMER 1 COMPOSITION – WHAT IS IT MADE OF?
The components of a medicine decide its effectiveness. Gemer 1 in made of two key ingredients:
- Glimepiride IP Metformin – 1mg
- Hydrochloride IP – 500mg
GEMER 1 PRICE – IS IT AN AFFORDABLE TREATMENT?
The medicine is easily available at offline pharmaceutical stores as well as on various websites. The price of the medicine may vary on different websites on account of discounts offered by them. However, the price for one strip containing ten tablets usually falls between INR 60 to INR 90.
This medication definitely falls under the affordability range of the customer. Be it rich or poor, it can prove to be an effective treatment for all.
GEMER 1 DOSAGE
The dosage of any medication is prescribed by the doctor. It may vary depending on the severity of the disease, other health criterias and age. Therefore, it is wise to follow the instructions given by the medical practitioner.
However, there are certain things that might prove helpful for you.
- Gemer 1 tablet should be taken with food.
- The medicine is meant to be taken regularly at the same time each day to get the most benefit.
- The dosage may be modified during the course as per your blood sugar levels.
KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT TYPE 2 DIABETES RIGHT HERE!
Diabetes or diabetes mellitus is a group of the most popular metabolic diseases that cause high blood sugar. Insulin is the hormone responsible for moving sugar from the blood into your cells in order to be saved and consumed for energy. When for some reason the body either does not produce enough insulin or cannot use the insulin the body produces, a person is called diabetic. It can damage your eyes, nerves, kidneys, and other organs as well.
Diabetes Type 2 – The body develops resistance against insulin. This leads to excess sugar in the blood.
Symptoms : Intense hunger, Slow-healing sores, Frequent urination, Blurred vision, Fatigue, Increased thirst, Recurring infections
DIAGNOSIS OF TYPE 2 DIABETES
- A1C Test/ Glycated hemoglobin test
- Fasting blood sugar test
- Random blood sugar test
- Oral glucose tolerance test
THE COMPLICATIONS ONE MIGHT FACE
Diabetes affects the body from head to toe, being diabetic can make you prone to the following health complications:
- Cardiovascular issues
- Erectile dysfunction
- Dental problems
- Retinopathy or Eye damage
- Neuropathy or nerve damage
- Foot damage due to infections or sores
- Nephropathy or kidney damage
- Hearing loss
- Skin diseases like fungal and bacterial infections
TREATMENT FOR DIABETES
It may further involve medications that vary depending on the type of diabetes and the age, gender, health condition of the patient.
- Home remedies and lifestyle changes : The treatment for diabetes begins at home. These may as well assist the medicines and lead you to better results. Exercising daily, staying hydrated, eating fiber-rich food, not engaging in stressful activities and situations, etc., are few habits one can include in daily routine.
- Medications: These may include insulin injections. Besides, medicines like Biguanides, Meglitinides, Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors, etc., are also. Ayurvedic treatment involves tablets, syrups and churnas composed of medicinal herbs like giloy, gurmar, vijaysar, sadabahar, etc. In case of Homeopathy, pellets, dilution liquids, and tablets consisting of Syzygium Jambolanum, Uranium Nitricum, Phosphoric Acid, Cephalandra Indica, are prescribed.
HOW DOES GEMER 1 HELP WITH DIABETES
Gemer 1 Tablet is a combination of two anti-diabetic medicines that can increase the amount of insulin produced in the body. With the increase in level insulin, the blood glucose level lowers. Lowering of blood sugar or glucose level is essential when treating diabetes. Controlling this level reduces the risk of serious complications such as kidney damage, eye damage, nerve problems, and loss of limbs. Taking this medicine regularly along with proper diet and exercise will help you live a healthy life.
GEMER 1 SIDE EFFECTS – WHAT HARM CAN IT CAUSE?
As useful as it might be when treating type 2 diabetes, it definitely poses certain side-effects to the body. The most common side effects of Gemer 1 Tablet are listed below:
- Low blood glucose levels (hypoglycemia)
- Excessive sweating
- Shaking of body
- Weight gain
- Stomach pain
- Loss of taste sensation
- Chest pain (arrhythmias).
- Difficulty in breathing
- Rashes and allergy
- Decrease in vitamin B12 levels
Things to remember:
- These medicines are only meant to treat type 2 diabetic patients. It must not be consumed to deal with type 1 diabetes mellitus.
- Learn how to combat the side-effects immediately. Always carry a fast-acting source of glucose with you.
- People suffering from diabetic ketoacidosis or severe kidney or liver or heart disease, should not consume this medicine.
- Consume regular and proper meals, every day.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult a doctor before taking this medication.
- Do not consume alcohol. It may increase the risk of low blood sugar levels.
- Checking the blood sugar level regularly is necessary.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the other alternatives of Gemer 1 tablets?
Is it safe for teenagers to consume this medication in order to combat diabetes type 2?
Is there any ideal dosage for the medicine?
It is essential to control diseases like diabetes. Therefore, Gemer 1 is considered as an effective and cheap solution for reducing diabetes to its minimal state. As a patient, it is necessary for you to consume what is prescribed. An underdose can be ineffective while an overdose, harmful. Learn how to handle situations where you or someone around you might be dealing with the side-effects of the medicine. Besides, it is essential to realize that a tablet cannot provide you relief unless you consider and practice other precautionary measures. A good diet, healthy lifestyle, hygiene and exercise are the additional four mantras that can be beneficial for diabetic patients.