HOW IS ALOE VERA HELPFUL FOR DIABETES? KNOW THE BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA HERE.
Aloe vera is a widely known natural remedy. Every time you have acne or burns, moms run to get aloe vera gel and apply it on the inflammations and wounds. Aloe vera isn’t just skin care and hair care remedy, it’s also used to treat several health issues and their indications. Many doctors recommend aloe vera for diabetes, fissures, and digestive issues. I’m sure you’re curious to find out all about it, so let’s take a look at all the benefits and uses of aloe vera!
WHAT IS ALOE VERA?
Aloe vera is a medicinal succulent that has been used as a remedy for many ailments and beauty enhancement purposes for centuries. Aloe vera can be grown anywhere as it needs very little water and keeps growing with water stored in its leaves. Its leaves are made up of a clear gel that stores water and is used to create aloe vera gel and aloe vera juice.
The clear aloe vera gel, as it is, can be applied to your skin and hair to treat many problems like frizz, inflammations, burns, etc. Aloe vera juice is slightly citrusy and bitter and has been known to be beneficial for many health problems as well. Aloe vera juice is obtained by crushing and straining the clear aloe vera gel.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS AND USES OF ALOE VERA?
Aloe vera extracts have many medicinal benefits and uses. Many people use aloe vera for diabetes, burns and dandruff. Let’s take a look at all the uses and benefits of aloe vera here:
Uses of aloe vera:
- It heals burns and soothes irritated and inflamed skin.
- It is used to improve digestion and functioning of the digestive system.
- It can treat irritable bowel syndrome.
- It can remove plaque and prevent cavities in your teeth.
- It treats and prevents acne.
- It relieves fissures and treats irritated wounds.
- It is used to treat type 2 diabetes.
Benefits of aloe vera:
- It contains many vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that can be beneficial for many health problems.
- It is naturally anti-inflammatory and antibacterial and can treat many wounds and red or irritated skin.
- It can remove dandruff, strengthen, smoothen and straighten your hair.
- It lowers the blood sugar level and treats diabetes and many doctors suggest aloe vera juice diabetes.
- It can treat several digestive problems and can improve overall immunity and physical health.
RELATING ALOE VERA AND DIABETES: HOW DOES IT HELP?
Diabetes is a medical condition where the body’s insulin production is either scarce or ineffective. There are mainly two types of diabetes: type 1 and type 2. Type 1 diabetes can’t be treated with natural remedies and requires regular insulin hormone injections. Type 2 diabetes, however, can be treated using a lot of different methods along with insulin injections. Aloe vera juice is one of the many remedies that can treat type 2 diabetes and its indications. But how is aloe vera good for diabetes? Let’s take a look:
- Aloe vera juice can lower blood sugar levels in the body and help in treating type 2 diabetes.
- It improves overall immunity and prevents any medical risk associated with diabetes.
- Aloe vera improves digestion and improves metabolism which can help in efficiently breaking down blood sugar in the body.
- Diabetes patients are more likely to contract infections and aloe vera gel and juice can prevent any sort of irritations or infections on the body and in our system.
- Diabetes makes the body unable to react quickly and prevent excessive bleeding and as a result, wounds can become pretty bad. Aloe vera can be used to dry out and treat wounds and inflamed skin as well.
ALOE VERA DOSAGE FOR DIABETES
Although aloe vera is a safe and natural remedy, it is important to seek medical counsel from a doctor before using it. Here is the usual aloe vera diabetes dosage:
- You can drink 2 tablespoons of aloe vera juice once a day or as prescribed by a doctor or physician.
- Make sure you consult your doctor about the dosage before using and don’t exceed the dosage.
ALOE VERA JUICE PRICE
Aloe vera can be easily grown at home and its gel can be extracted from the leaves. However, if you prefer readymade products, aloe vera juice is very inexpensive and can be bought in any pharmacy or retail store. 1 liter of aloe vera juice is usually sold in the price range of Rs. 180 – Rs. 425.
There are no known side effects of aloe vera juice, however, it doesn’t mean there are none. Remember to consult your doctor or physician before taking aloe vera for diabetes. Try to procure natural aloe vera for diabetes, as commercially produced ones usually have sugar and can do more harm than good for diabetes patients.
Aloe vera is a natural remedy that has been used to treat many hair, skin, and health problems. It helps lower blood sugar levels and doctors often suggest aloe vera for diabetes. It’s an effective remedy and can be bought easily anywhere but it’s better to seek natural aloe vera juice or to make it at home to avoid taking ones with added sugar.
Dalchini is a sweet and spicy ingredient that makes you feel warm and happy inside with its amazing fragrance. It reminds you of fall and everything nice and warm in the world! I’m sure you love cinnamon buns just as much as any other person (including me). But have you ever wondered what makes dalchini so infamous and why is it used in so many varying delicacies across the world?
It’s because it has so many benefits and uses, and of course, because it is so yummy! Dalchini makes everything taste better. But it also makes our health better. Did you know dalchini powder can treat diseases as serious as cognitive function disorders and type 2 diabetes? Amazing right?! It helps treat much more health and even skin problems. Tired of clogged pores and blackheads? Dalchini powder scrub is here to rescue you!
I’m sure you’re feeling curious about it now, so let’s find out more about this wonder spice and all its benefits and uses here!
WHAT IS DALCHINI?
Dalchini is extracted from the bark of the Cinnamomum tree and has been used as a spice and a healing remedy for centuries. Dalchini powder is obtained by grinding the dried bark of the Cinnamomum tree. It’s grown in many parts of Asia, North America, and Europe. Dalchini or cinnamon is a multipurpose spice and has several uses across many cultures, some cultures even use it in religious rituals.
It is mainly of two types – Ceylon and cassia. Cassia is the most commonly available type of dalchini powder and can be found in any store. Ceylon, however, isn’t as widely used as cassia and is mostly found in Sri Lanka. They both have similar benefits and can treat many ailments.
It is a beloved garnish for many caffeinated beverages as well, I’m sure to fall instantly reminds you of dalchini and its sweet and spicy, unique taste in many snacks and drinks. It has a lot of medicinal properties that were widely used in ancient medicine like Ayurveda. And it is known to treat many skin and health problems effectively. Let’s see what they are!
DALCHINI BENEFITS IN MEDICINE
Dalchini has many medicinal benefits and has been used as a remedy for centuries. Its sweet and spicy taste makes it easier to consume and it’s medically proven that unless you eat an enormous amount of dalchini for a prolonged period, it doesn’t have any notable side effects. It is beneficial for a lot of health and skin problems, so let’s find out all the benefits of dalchini here:
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Antimicrobial and antifungal properties
- Relieves pain and discomfort
- Can regular blood sugar levels
- Regulates healthy blood circulation in the body
- Improves cognitive functioning
- Improves digestion and treats indigestion
- Lowers cholesterol
- Reduces weight
- It is a natural antioxidant
- Prevents blood clots and excessive bleeding
- Antiseptic properties
WHAT ARE THE USES OF DALCHINI?
Dalchini, although is used as a spice to add flavor to many amazing recipes like biryani, is also very useful in treating many health conditions that typically require expensive treatments. It’s an effective alternative for many modern chemical medications. Here are some of the widely known dalchini uses:
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that can treat skin problems like acne and pustules.
- It is used to unclog pores and clean impurities in the skin.
- It can lower blood sugar levels and treat type 2 diabetes.
- It lowers cholesterol, regulates blood circulation, and treats heart diseases.
- Its antimicrobial, antiseptic, and antifungal properties can treat infections.
- It helps treat many digestive disorders and issues like indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome, etc.
- It can be used to relieve pain and discomfort and treat muscle or joint pain.
- It can help treat many cognitive disorders like Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, etc.
- It’s speculated by many medical researchers that dalchini can cure cancer, but there’s not enough research to use it in cancer treatments.
- It is used in reducing weight and fat deposits in the body.
- It prevents excessive bleeding and blood clotting.
- It is an antioxidant and improves the metabolism and overall immunity of our bodies.
- It heals skin problems and rejuvenates the skin cells with its antioxidant properties.
WHAT IS DIABETES?: TYPES, CAUSE, AND RISKS
Diabetes is a disease that affects your body’s metabolism by making insulin production in your body either ineffective or scarce. It causes blood sugar levels to become high. Its most dangerous indication is that any kind of cut or wound doesn’t heal as quickly as usual. Diabetes is mainly of two different types and both of them are responsible for making insulin in your body ineffective or scarce, the factors that differentiate them are their causes and treatments.
- Type 1 diabetes: Type 1 diabetes can’t be treated by lifestyle changes and requires insulin injections into your body to lower blood sugar levels.
- Type 2 diabetes: Type 2 diabetes is easier to treat as it can be treated by making changes in your diet and lifestyle. In serious cases, it requires insulin injections into the body.
Diabetes has many health risks associated with it, let’s take a look at some of them:
- If you have diabetes, you’re more likely to contract infections in your wounds and cuts.
- Diabetes may not seem dangerous, but it can cause multiple organ failures and many other issues if left untreated.
- It affects cognitive functioning and can cause urinary problems as well.
- It increases appetite and thirst.
- It makes people weaker and causes fatigue.
Type 1 diabetes doesn’t have any known causes yet, and type 2 is generally caused by:
- Genetic conditions
- Unhealthy lifestyle or diet
- Overeating or other eating disorders
- Obesity and excessive body fat
CAN DIABETES BE PREVENTED?
Although it’s not possible to prevent type 1 diabetes like type 2 diabetes, its risks and health hazards can be reduced to a large extent. So here are some things that can help you out:
- Reduce your sugar consumption to a minimum and replace it with natural alternatives like stevia and jaggery.
- Exercise and burn your fat deposits to reduce your weight.
- Switch to healthier diets and avoid eating processed or fast food. Eat more natural and herbal foods and products.
- Drink milk and other naturally sweet drinks and juices instead.
- Eat lots of fruits and leafy vegetables and drink a lot of water to give your body healthy nutrients.
- Try not to overeat or seek therapy for eating disorders and bring a change in your dietary habits.
- Stop taking sugar in your tea, instead drink honey-infused tea to reduce the sugar content that enters your body.
HOW DOES DALCHINI HELP IN TREATING DIABETES?
Dalchini has many properties that make it helpful in treating type 2 diabetes and its indications. Apart from its medicinal benefits, dalchini can be used as a substitute or neutralizing agent for sugar in sweets and drinks. It can be taken only after proper consultation with a doctor or physician, as its effects can be subjective and it may not be suitable for some people with allergies. Here are all the ways dalchini can help in treating diabetes:
- It can lower blood sugar levels in the body.
- It can increase our body’s sensitivity to insulin and help in ensuring effective insulin production in the body.
- It helps in reducing obesity and can help in lowering the risks of diabetes.
- It is improving cognitive functioning and can help diabetes patients prevent and treat cognitive problems like blurred vision and hearing.
- It is naturally antiseptic, antifungal, and antimicrobial which lowers the risk of infections in diabetes patients as they are more likely to contract infections.
- It prevents clotting in the blood and treats wounds, prevents excessive bleeding effectively.
- Since diabetic patients are more likely to experience multiorgan failures and heart diseases, dalchini lowers these risks by treating heart issues. It regulates blood circulation in the body and helps lower cholesterol levels as well.
- Diabetes can also cause patients to become weaker and feel fatigued and dalchini can improve their metabolism to relieve fatigue and discomfort as well.
WHAT IS THE RIGHT INTAKE OF DALCHINI FOR TREATING DIABETES?
Dalchini doesn’t have any known side effects, but it’s important to seek medical consultation before taking dalchini powder or capsules for diabetes. You might think if there are no side effects why is it important to seek medical counsel; it’s because dalchini can be harmful in large doses and a doctor or physician can help you take the right amount of dalchini if it proves safe and effective for you. Here is the usually suggested intake of dalchini for treating type 2 diabetes:
- An intake of 1g, 3g, or 6g can be taken to treat type 2 diabetes and its indications.
- Alternatively, ½ – 2 teaspoons of dalchini powder can be consumed in one day for effective results.
- It shouldn’t be taken directly, you can try mixing the dalchini powder in honey or consume it in tea or by adding little amounts of the powder to your regular diet.
- Don’t exceed the recommended usage or it can cause serious health issues.
PRICE OF DALCHINI POWDER
Dalchini powder is very easily available in any retail store online or offline since it’s widely used across the world. It’s quite affordable and is usually sold in the price range of ₹60 – ₹140 for 100g of dalchini powder. The most commonly available type of dalchini is cassia cinnamon powder.
SIDE EFFECTS AND RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH DALCHINI
Although dalchini has no known side effects and is usually safe for consumption, taking a high dosage or eating a lot of dalchini for a prolonged period can be really harmful. It can increase many health risks and may cause problems in digestion as well. So it is better to follow strict instructions from your doctor or physician while taking dalchini powder instead of consuming a lot of it at once.
SAFETY TIPS FOR USING DALCHINI POWDER
Here are some safety tips to keep in mind while using dalchini:
- Do not use or consume dalchini for any health or condition without medical supervision to avoid any mishaps or allergies.
- It usually induces healthy blood circulation and makes our body warmer, so it is better to consume it with something that will you down as well if you take it in warm climates.
- Do not take high dosages of dalchini capsules and powders as they can cause serious health problems.
- Always consult your doctor or physician before making any notable changes in your intake or diet.
- Make sure to seek medical attention immediately if there is any kind of reaction or inflammation visible after taking dalchini.
- Drink a lot of water and keep yourself hydrated when you’re taking dalchini regularly to avoid dehydration or any other health problems.
- Don’t use dalchini powder directly on your skin as it can cause redness or even burns, mix it with something that neutralizes the burning sensation.
Dalchini is an ancient spice that has been used in herbal medicines and remedies for centuries. It is sweet and spicy and makes the perfect substitute for sugary unhealthy products. It is used in many food items, drinks, and herbal remedies. It has many uses and medical benefits like anti-inflammatory properties, its ability to lower blood sugar, prevent blood clotting, etc.
It is widely known for its effectiveness in treating type 2 diabetes and its indications. It lowers blood sugar levels and induces effective insulin usage and production in our bodies. It even reduces weight and lowers the risk of type 2 diabetes in many patients. It effectively treats diabetes with small and regular doses. It doesn’t have any known side effects, but taking higher doses than needed can result in severe side effects and cause harm to the body.
Overall, dalchini is an affordable and effective way of treating diabetes, however, it is not a replacement for insulin and should not be taken without proper consultation with a doctor or physician.